Tips and Troubleshooting Methods for HP Envy 100 Printer Ink – 123.hp.com/envy4510
HP Envy 100 Printer Ink
Apart from careful handling of the ink toners, we have few informative tips which can get you to save money by careful usage of the HP Envy 100 printer ink. For more such tips and troubleshooting advice, you can call our qualified technicians for help.
Printer Resolution Settings to be changed
- Change the default settings which are generally set for optimal performance.
- The default settings drain the device, and this results in using higher toner resources.
- Reduce these resolution settings, which helps to directly to save HP Envy 100 printer ink.
Grayscale Prints always
- Print often in black, as this will help you to save the color printer toner.
- Most of these color printers print in shade of black, when you opt for normal black prints, which is actually an increased wastage of toner resources.
- To save money, it would be more prudent to ‘print in grayscale’ from your printer settings.
Enable this Toner Saver Feature
- Check if your model comes with the toner saver feature.
- If yes, enable the setting on the printer model (123.hp.com/envy4510), which makes the HP Envy 100 printer ink to be consumed less.
- The less you use your toner, the more you can save on the costs.
Lower the Print Density
- Reducing the Print density controls the amount of toner that is being used for printing a page.
- By reducing this, you can be sure that lesser quantity of toner is being consumed.
Check on the cycles of start and stop
- When the print command is given, the printer device sets into motion and brings the toner to usage for printing the documents.
- So, keeping this in mind, it is better to give “once for all print” than print it one by one, as lot of toner is wasted during stop and start cycles.
Use a Toner friendly font
- Ecofont is one such font option which enables users to save and reduce up to 25 percent of toner!
- Change the fonts as it is definitely effective in saving the toner.