How to Setup HP Envy Printer – 123.hp.com/envy4510
Setup HP Envy Printer
Read this article to know how to setup HP Envy printer. Our website is available for guiding users, who require instant customer support to guide them in the setup and installation stages.
Follow these steps to set your printer device:
- Unpack the device from the package.
- Keep the shipping materials away.
- Remove the toner cartridge from its packaging. Keep the toner cartridge free from the packaging materials.
- Open the access door for cartridges installment. Identify the right slots for cartridge insertion.
- Open the required tray, remove the cardboard and adjust the paper guide widths. Ensure that the paper is kept inside securely.
- Load the print media and close tray.
- Connect the network cable to the printer.
- Connect the power cord and switch on the device.
- Remove the orange colored clip from the cartridge. In the sides, there will be an orange tab, when pulled will remove the sealing tape from the toner.
- Carefully seat the toner cartridge in the printer (123.hp.com/envy4510) and give it a gentle push. Put the toner area door where it was.
With proper guidance and help on how to setup HP envy printer, you will find the process relatively easier.
Now loading the paper into the tray:
- After dragging the paper tray out, gently push the paper guides to their sides, as far as the printer would allow it.
- For loading, ensure to put the A 4 sheets horizontally in the tray with printing side up. Load the paper tray with A 4 sheets and ensure that the paper is kept uniformly in the tray.
- Make sure that the edges of the paper are held together by the paper guides, by sliding them back together.
Powering up the printer:
- Check for the power cord port in the rear side of the printer and connect the other end of the wire to the power outlet.
- Switch on the device.
- Please don’t use a USB cable, for connecting the computer to the printer. Direct Connection is done only during software installation. It is not normally recommended to connect using a USB, except during software installation.
- Use installation CD, or the download links for downloading the software in your system.