HP Envy Photo Printing Error – 123.hp.com/envy4510
HP Envy Photo Printing Error
Most HP Envy printers have the capability to print photos. But when there is a paper feed issue, it will lead to an HP Envy photo printing error.
To resolve first identify the paper jam:
- Find out where the paper jam has occurred (first you should check the input tray)
- Remove the jammed paper from the printer with both hands
- Press the CANCEL button to revive the printer and continue the print job
- If the issue persists, there could be other paper parts stuck inside the input tray
- Use a flashlight to identify other pieces of paper big or small inside the printer
- All other particles should be removed from the path of the paper feed
- Reload the input tray again with fresh paper
- Make sure that the input tray shield is intact
- Press the RESUME button to continue the print job
- If the error still occurs, check for paper parts inside your printer in other parts
To check if there is paper stuck inside the cartridge chamber and to be rid of the HP Envy photo printing error follow these steps.
- Switch on the printer
- Open the cartridge access door on your printer
- Wait till the cartridges move to the center of the carriage and the printer becomes silent
- Remove the cartridges from the printer
- Now you can check for any paper remains
- Remove any foreign particles or paper remains from this area
- Reinstall the cartridges one by one (123.hp.com/envy4510)
- Close the cartridge access door
- Do a test print to check if the printer is able to take paper from the input tray and print
- Also, make sure that the printer is able to overcome the error by printing a test
Using these steps, you should be able to solve any unless you have paper parts still stuck in the output tray of the printer. Taking a paper stuck out of an output tray is simpler when compared to other printer parts. We have a small tip before you proceed with this though.
- Switch off the printer and then pull out any paper stuck to avoid any electrical shocks.
- Another major cause for this issue could be related to the cartridges.
- If they are empty or faulty they can lead to the HP Envy photo printing error.