HP Envy photo 7155 windows 10 – 123.hp.com/envy4510
Fix HP Envy Photo 7155 Windows 10 Problem
Try and follow the instructions in this article to fix the HP Envy photo 7155 windows 10 problem. There are four different remedies to overcome the issue and they are,
- Making sure the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer is turned ON and connected
- Use the printing troubleshooter
- Update existing printer drivers
- Reset the Print Spooler
Making sure the printer is turned ON and connected
- Make sure your HP Photo 7155 printer is turned ON.
- First, connect the power plug properly to an electrical outlet
- Check the power cable and the USB cable if it is a wired printer
- Next, ensure that your wireless settings are turned ON and visible for nearby devices if it is a wireless printer
- Otherwise, run the connective test for the wireless printer
- You will be able to assess the issue with the help of the test results
- Move to the next step if the HP Envy photo 7155 windows 10 issue is not related to this cause
Use the printing troubleshooter
- The printing troubleshooter will be available from the OS manufacturer website. In this case, you can download the troubleshooter from the Microsoft support site.
- Before you begin, make sure there is enough space in your local hard drive
- Visit the operating system manufacturer’s support site on your Windows 10 PC
- Then, download and install the printing troubleshooter software from their website (123.hp.com/envy4510).
- The troubleshooter can resolve issues related to installation and connection
- Also, you will find guided steps in the troubleshooter which makes the troubleshooting process user-friendly
- Alternatively, search for the printing problems topic on the support site and then, select the Help from Microsoft option
- Move to the next step if the issue is not related to this cause
Update Existing Printer Drivers
You can get the latest driver for your HP Envy photo 7155 windows 10 using one of the following options.
- Using the Windows update
- Download the drivers online
- Use the installation disc
To begin with, go to the Device manager menu on your PC to enable the Windows update for drivers. Next, search for the model number of your printer under the Printers menu. Long press the printer’s name and select the Update driver option. Thus, you can update drivers using the automatic updates of Windows.
Alternatively, you can get the drivers from the manufacturer’s installation disc or from an online source. Additionally, refer other articles on our website, which discuss this topic in detail.
Reset the Print Spooler
- Before you begin, clear the spooler and then, reset the same.
- First, search for the Services menu on your Task bar’s search box
- Then, select the print spooler and, clear the contents
- Once again, open the spooler from the services menu and then, select the Start option
- Next, select the Automatic option in the Startup Type
- Check if you the issue with your HP Envy photo 7155 windows 10 is resolved
- Otherwise, contact our support team to discuss the same