How To Setup AirPrint On HP Envy 7645? – 123.hp.com/setup
HP Envy 7645 AirPrint Setup
HP has now introduced the easy ways to connect the Mac devices to your printer. AirPrint feature is introduced in Mac and the iOS devices using which you can print directly to the AirPrint compatible printers. An active Internet connection is essential to use the Air Print feature on your mobile devices. To use this technology your printer must be compatible with the feature. Here are some of the simple and easy guidelines you can follow to use HP Envy 7645 AirPrint on your iOS devices.
Install the Air Print app on your Mac device as the first step.
- Turn on your printer after you have installed the AirPrint app (123.hp.com/setup). Check that your printer is in on state and not in the sleep mode.
- A list appears and you can choose the printer. You can print documents, photos by sharing it to the respective AirPrint app.
- You also have the option to choose the number of copies that you want to print. Though Air Print does not have options to adjust the paper size, it automatically adjusts the size of the printer before it starts printing.
- To change any settings or set the one which you require, option button is available and you can press it. The option will not be displayed if your printer supports only black ink printing.
- Go to the Wifi settings if you are using a wifi direct or wireless direct option.
- Sometimes you may be prompted to make changes using your application. Choose the required settings and then hit the start print option and your documents will be automatically printed.
- Before you use these settings, please make sure that the printer settings and the device you connect are synchronized and the settings are set correct
Air Print option is not visible
- If the Air Print option cannot be found on your device, restart all your devices and then check your wireless connectivity options.
- Try printing a Network configuration page and the printer settings will be automatically printed.
- Always check that the Air Print option is enabled on your printer.
- Verify that the latest version of the firmware is updated on your printer.
- Start printing from any other device or computer to find that the printing error is with your device or the computer.
- Start printing now with your HP Envy 7645 AirPrint feature and enjoy printing documents with high quality.
Start printing now using the Air print technology. If you find any difficulty in understanding the above guidelines, call us on our toll-free number 1-855-602-1890 or https://www.123-hp-com-envy.com and our network support team can provide you more assistance.