Setup your HP Envy 5660 all in one printer series
HP Envy 5660 all in one printer series
The HP Envy 5660 all in one printer series is a fantastic option for home and business needs! If you are wondering how to do the installation process swiftly, try our online guidance support center which will assist you with the setup and installation process.
It is mandatory to keep these things ready for the purpose of installation of the HP Envy 5660 all in one printer Series
- Check for the Network name and keep the Network password ready
- A wireless network
- Your wireless-capable printer
- USB cable
Check if the printer, computer and the router are all kept turned on. The PC should be connected to the same wireless network as the other devices, to ensure smooth setup and installation process. The printer should not be connected to any USB or Ethernet cables.
If you want to setup and install the HP Envy 5660 all in one printer, it is important to download and install the drivers at 123.hp.com/setup. Contact our support center for helping you with troubleshooting tips and assistance.
- Click the ‘Download’ option
- Double-click on the driver folder from the ‘Downloads’ bar
- Clearly follow the on-screen instructions required for completing the driver installation
The network name and the password information should be kept handy. A free tool is available that resolves all printing problems by quickly troubleshooting them! Contact our Support team for assistance for downloading this free tool.
- Restarting the computer and the printer can work like magic, as it is can help remove possible error conditions
- Keep the printer device and the router in close proximity to have bettersignal strength
- It is preferable to connect manually to the network, in spite of having a wireless setup wizard tool
- Try restarting the router, if you face a slow internet connection
- Check the router band setting as most routers operate in both 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz frequency bands, but it is important to understand that not all HP printers support both bands
- Conduct a firewall software check, as it might prevent the printer from accessing the computer
- When the permissions are displayed, allow the firewall messages to appear during the installation process
- Remove obstructions between the printer device and the router.This interferes with the wireless signals and leads to installation disturbance
Our online guidance support center gives excellent customer assistance for troubleshooting user queries. If you ever feel you need any assistance with your HP Envy 5660 all in one printer series, feel free to contact us at +1-820-300-0370 or visit our web page at 123-hp-com-envy.com