HP Envy 5535 E-All-in-One Printer Review -123.hp.com/envy4510
HP Envy 5535 E-All-in-One Printer Review
The HP Envy 5535 E-All-in-One Printer Review on our website provides users with information about some of the best features of the printer. Start printing your documents to obtain good quality printing results
Find the HP Envy 5535 E-All-in-One Printer Review below
- The printer arrives with the options like Print, Copy, Scan and the print speed is 21ppm.
- Two-sided printing allows you to print the documents on both the sides
- A color touch screen of 2.66 is available to choose the required options
- Wireless printing feature available can print wirelessly from the smartphone, tablets. An active internet connection is required for using the above feature
- HP printer control option is used to scan your documents to your Mobile Printer (123.hp.com/envy4510)
- HP thermal Inkjet is the Print technology used.
- The print speed is around 8.8ppm for black and 5.2 ppm for color.
- The HP Envy 5535 E-All-in-One Printer Review mention the other features like Print resolution of Black of 1200*600 dpi and Color of 4800*1200 dpi.
- Scan technology uses the Contact Image Sensor CIS and provides you the best scanning options. The scan feature available with HP Envy 5535 E-All-in-One Printer supports the file formats like JPEG, PDF, PNG, TIFF
- HP recommends using the genuine cartridges and the Ink cartridges include Black, Cyan, Magenta and yellow. use the cartridges that are manufactured by HP to obtain high-quality printing results
- Wireless or Wi-Fi options that are 802.11n for wireless and 1 USB2.0; 1WiFi
- The printer works well with the operating temperature of 41 to 104 degree Fahrenheit and the operating humidity of 15 to 80%RH
- The Internal and the built-in Power supply enable to use the device with the input voltage of 100 to 240 VAC
- You can use the Printer for compatible operating systems like Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OSXV10.6, and Mac OSX Lion. connect the device to the respective operating system, check the Internet connection and ensure the working status