HP Envy 5532 e all in One Printer Review – 123.hp.com/envy4510
HP Envy 5532 e all in one Printer Review
Check out the HP Envy 5532 e all in one printer review for this stylish and elegant device. The Printer looks exceptionally good in an office, living room, or bedroom.
Key Features of the 5532:
- Energy star certified, consumes less electricity than most printers.
- Built-in wireless
- Print resolution
- Black: Up to 1200*600dpi
- Color: Up to 4800*1200dpi.
- Printer Print speed
- Black: Up to 21ppm
- Color: Up to 17 ppm
Additional specifications for HP Envy 5532 Printer:
- Built-in wireless LAN to print directly from any device without having to connect it to the printer
- Copier Settings:
- Black Up to 1200*600 dpi
- Color: Up to 4800*1200dpi
- Scan settings:
- Optical Up to 1200 dpi
- Hardware: 1200 * 2400 dpi
- Paper and media Compatibility: 100 sheet input tray, 30 sheet output tray.
What’s in the Box?
- HP Envy 5532 e-All-In-One printer
- HP 61 Ink Cartridges.
- Driver installation CD/DVD.
- Power cord for the printer
- Operating systems compatible are:
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP SP3 or higher
- MAC OS * 10.6 lion and Mountain Lion.
- The HP Envy 5532 e-All-in-one printer gives good print, scan and copy quality.
- It has preset templates for graph and lined notebook papers
- This is the best printer choice for home office use as it is small and light weight
- It can fit into any small space
- One of the attractive features of the HP Envy printer:
- The auto-retracting control panel and output tray
- When you print, the printer door automatically opens
- After print job completion the printer door closes back
- The control panel slides down
- The printer control panel is a mini-touch screen with controls on the screen itself (123.hp.com/envy4510)
- Wireless direct lets you connect your laptop to the network as the printer and print directly from the printer without having to connect it directly to it using a cord.
- HP’s ePrint service will let you to print directly from your email.
- You can also insert micro SD card and print the content from it directly.
- Automatic duplexing will let you save paper and print on both sides of the paper without having to manually turn it.
The above is the HP Envy 5532 e all in one printer review. For more details about HP Envy 5532 e all in one printer review visit our website 123-hp-com-envy.com and contact our customer care at +1-855-602-1890 executives for additional details on the printer specification and cost.