HP Envy 5530 Printer Offline Windows 8.1 – 123.hp.com/envy4510
HP Envy 5530 Printer Offline Windows 8.1
These settings are for setting up your wireless or wired HP Envy 5530 printer offline windows 8.1 messages gets displayed on your printer control panel screen.
It will solve the following issues,
- Stay connected to your router.
- Fix printer ‘offline’ message.
- Wake from sleep mode
- Speed up wireless printing
Before doing the below steps check for the following:
- Check in the printer if the ‘Auto Off or Sleep or Energy Saving Mode’ is disabled and the System Mode Time Out is set to zero if your printer has this feature (123.hp.com/envy4510)
- Type the printers IP address in the address bar of your web browser, and click on the Settings Tab. Select Auto Off.
- This feature will disable automatically when you connect your printer to a computer or mobile device, or to a network.
- Make sure your printer is plugged directly into a power outlet. Do not connect it to a UPS as the printer requires sufficient power to run. In case the printer is not receiving adequate power it will cause the printer to intermittently drop offline and disconnect.
- Make sure there is at least 5 feet distance between your router and the printer.
- If the issue persists, it is better you assign static IP address.
How to set a Standard TCP/IP port:
- Click on the Start or windows button and select or search for Devices and Printers. Right-click on your HP Printer with your printer model number. The drop-down list box will open, click on Printer Properties from that. Select the Ports tab at the top of the printer properties window to open and add a new port.
- Click on Add Port. Click and check on the Standard TCP/IP Port and then Select New Port.
- Follow the on-screen instructions of the Add Port Wizard.
- Under Printer Name or under the IP Address box, provide the Static IP address you will set.
- Select Next and this will complete the setting up the Wizard.
- Make sure you set up your connection with Static TCP/IP. If you create it without static IP there are chances that you might lose your IP.
Reinstall the Printer driver for the HP Envy 5530 printer offline windows 8.1:
- If you have connected your printer and computer using a USB cable, remove the USB cable.
- Click on start and go to control panel, select programs, and features – Select all the available printers and right click on it and uninstall it.
- Now restart your computer.
- Reinstall the printer driver by simply connecting the USB cord between the printer and the computer. The driver will get installed automatically. You can also use the CD-ROM that came along with the printer and install the printer driver all by yourself.
- In the connection window, choose “wireless” and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup.
This will solve the HP Envy 5530 printer offline windows 8.1. If the problem still persists contact our customer care executives at +1-855-602-1890 who can guide you through the steps to resolve the issue. For more information about HP Envy 5530 printer offline windows 8.1 visit us at 123-hp-com-envy.com