Using the Ethernet port for the HP Envy 4520
HP Envy 4520 Ethernet port
HP Envy 4520 is one among the top and best HP laser jet printer with better ink delivery technologies and have extended cartridge life. The slim device design and the compatible features make the device more user-friendly. The output tray of the device has the capacity to hold 25 pages at a time. You can connect your HP Envy 4520 printers by following either the wired or wireless connection. To setup your HP Envy 4520 printers using a wired connection, an HP Envy 4520 ethernet port is essential.
Hp envy 4520 Ethernet port is an opening which you can find on your computer or your device on which you can plug or insert the Ethernet cable. Here are some of the easy ways you can set up your HP Envy 4520 printer.
- Power on your HP Envy 4520 printer and then prepare your printer for a USB set up and the driver installation.
- Turn on your printer before you proceed.
- Buy a USB cable which has a length of fewer than 3 meters.
- Go to your windows now and search for the devices. Find the printer control panel settings now and then choose the required option.
- Find the Remove device option after you right click the icon of your printer model.
- Install the driver to set up the connection
- Printer drivers are essential to set the connection using an HP Envy 4520 Ethernet port
- Try installing the best set of printer drivers for completing the printer setup using an Ethernet cable and an HP Envy 4520 Ethernet port.
- Your driver download will now start once you press the download button and version downloaded will depend up on the model of your Hp printer.
- In case if your download fails and your printer is not listed on the respective websites, you can get help from the HP customer support. You can enter the model of your printer and confirm that the version of the operating system is correct.
- Using the driver or product installation option, you can download the latest versions of the software.
- The latest version of software driver for your HP Envy 4520 printers will now be installed
- The installer will now prompt you to enter the printer connection type, Choose or select USB to continue the setup process.
Follow the above guidelines to set up your HP Envy 4520 printers using HP Envy 4520 Ethernet port.
To know more about setting up the printer connection using HP Envy 4520 Ethernet port you can call us on our toll-free number 1-855-602-1890 and our network support team is here to support you anytime. Visit our website at www.123-hp-com-envy.com