Tips to do HP Envy 4511 Troubleshooting – 123.hp.com/envy4510
HP Envy 4511 Troubleshooting
If you are looking for some quick fixes to set your hp printer alright, read this short article on HP Envy 4511 troubleshooting, which is extremely helpful. For more assistance, reach out to our guidance center.
If you find that your printer offline, use these quick fixes to the issue:
Start with the HP Print and Scan Doctor, which is excellent for diagnosing any broken connections.
- Download the application before starting the process down below.
- Once downloaded, Open the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- From the welcome screen, choose the option start.
- By selecting your printer, the tool will work on your printer connection.
- Choose your printer and proceed to the next step.
After the scan has completed:
- Once the scanning is completed, the actionable results are displayed.
- In the actionable result, if you see all white check marks correctly in boxes, it means the printer connections are right.
- In case, you see any exclamations near the device’s drivers, you might need to work on the issue.
How to set the printer for HP Envy 4511 troubleshooting?
- Restart the printer and ensure that the printer is in a ready to go state.
- Search for the devices and printers (123.hp.com/envy4510) that are recognizable by the computer in the control panel.
- If the color is gray, along with the green check mark, it is a sign you should click next!
- If you find the icon without the green check mark, please set it as default and then click next.
- Right-click on the printer’s icon and wait for the queue to be displayed.
- Right-click each queued item and check if it is paused.
- If yes, then resume it, one by one!
- If you still have issues, call us at our toll-free lines.
How to ensure the Connection status and Printer reset for HP Envy 4511 troubleshooting?
- If the printer starts resuming the queues work as soon as it is turned on, then it is the default printer which is rightly set.
- If the printer is online but idle, you have to resume the works.
- If printer is not found online, follow the steps as given below.
- Unplug the power cord and reinsert it again.
- Wait for 90 seconds, and do the same with the USB cable that connects the printer to the computer.
- Make sure that printer is connected to the same network, regardless of the fact, if the network is wired or wireless.
- If in case the network is wired, then remove the router connection and reconnect it.
- After resetting all connections, you should be able to print!