HP Envy Printer Goes Offline Windows 8
HP Envy 4500 printer offline Windows 8 error
If the HP Envy 4500 printer offline Windows 8 error is seen, then the status message stating that the printer is offline is displayed on your computer.
The printer does not perform the print function. if the computer is not able to communicate with the printer, then an offline message is displayed, This only goes to show that the communication between the printer and the computer is lost – the occurrence is due to network conditions or just sheer connectivity.
Check your connection with the help of the free HP Print and Scan Doctor:
This solution is applicable for both Windows 8 and 10:
Several types of problems that can lead to the printer going offline is treated with the HP Printer (123.hp.com/setup) and Scan Doctor, which automatically fixes the issue.
- Install paper into the printer
- Switch on the printer
- Connect it to the computer
- Other connections:
- Insert and connect the USB cable if you are using a connection between the computer and the printer
- For a network cable connection: verify that the network cable is connected to the router and the printer
- Check the wireless light or symbol – is it glowing when the printer is on?
- If not, look at the control panel and press the wireless button to switch it on
- Download and run HP Print and Scan Doctor– you can do this on the computer that you are trying to print from the HP Print and Scan Doctor is downloaded – this happens in accordance to the strength and capabilities of your internet browser as the link is clicked.
- The Print and Scan Doctor has to open automatically – if not, double-click to open it (you will find the icon on the desktop).
- The Welcome screen will show a Start button – Click on it and choose your printer.
- Then click Next.
Note: A screen can be displayed saying that the Selected product is not connected
In this case:
Click on connection type
Provide an answer for the information shown on the screen
The printer should come online correctly once you have completed all the actions. If yes, you can close the HP Print and Scan Doctor. Otherwise, you still have to resolve the HP Envy 4500 printer offline Windows 8 error:
- New information appears on the screen (after it updates) when you click on Fix Printing.
- Provide any necessary responses once you have reviewed the displayed information.
- Click Test Print to print a test page close the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
If the above steps will not solve the HP Envy 4500 printer offline Windows 8, then call our Printer customer care through the toll-free number 1-855-602-1890 or visit us at https://www.123-hp-com-envy.com.