Connect to HP Envy 5530 Wireless Printer – 123.hp.com/envy4510
How to Connect to HP Envy 5530 Wireless Printer
Use this blog and know how to connect to HP Envy 5530 wireless printer on your MAC devices
Step 1: Requirements:
1.Before you proceed with the driver setup, keep the following things ready.
- Have the name of the network (SSID) ready
- Password for the network you have set
- A System/laptop
- Internet access
- Power on your router and computer.
- Connect your printer and computer to the same wireless network
- Disconnect any cord connecting the printer and the computer or router.
Step 2: Connecting to a wireless network:
- Power on your printer.
- Press the wireless icon from the printer control panel
- Click on the settings and press the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the instructions that comes with the printer control panel
- Activating your wireless network will help you connect to HP Envy 5530 wireless printer (123.hp.com/envy4510).
Step 3: Driver download and installation:
- Visit 123.hp.com
- Provide your printer model into space next to Enter your printer device’s model number to begin.
- Look for your printer model from the drop-down list box.
- Select begin and click on download.
- After the download is over, open the file with the extension ‘.dmg’.
- You can find the file from the downloads folder
- Find the HP Inject SW file in the installer window. Open it.
- Follow every instruction that comes on the screen without leaving any
- After you receive the prompt message close the installation software.
- Select the name of your printer from the HP Utility window
- Click on continue and press the add printer
- Look for your printer name. Click the name of your printer to connect to HP Envy 5530 wireless printer
Note: Make sure to choose the printer with Bonjour listed under kind
- Choose the Use or print using menu
- Find the name of your printer from the drop-down list box.
- Click on it
- Add printer to the list
- Click continue from the installer add printer window.
- Follow every instruction that comes on the screen
- Do not skip any step
- You have completed the printer driver installation
How to connect to wireless network again in case it gets disconnected due to following reasons
- After the setup, the printer gets disconnected from the wireless network.
- You choose to change the current service provider
- If your old router malfunctioned and you buy a new router.
- Power on your printer.
- Press the wireless icon on your printer control panel
- Click on the Settings, and choose the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow every instruction that comes on the printer control panel