What are the error codes you see in the HP Envy 4520?
HP Envy 4520 Error Code
HP Envy 4520 is one among the latest HP printer which uses the latest ink delivery technologies which increase the cartridge life of your printer. The printer scores well during the print speed test and produces high-quality outputs. The touch display is a bit tricky to use. The printer becomes an all in one printer which combines the print, copy and scan options. The paper tray of the printer has a paper handling capacity of 100 sheets. Sometimes you may get error codes while using your HP Envy 4520 printers. Here are some of the troubleshooting steps you can follow to overcome HP Envy 4520 error code
Troubleshooting to overcome HP Envy 4520 error code
- Turn on your HP Envy 4520 printer
- Disconnect the USB cable, if you had connected your printer to the USB cable and are using a wireless connection.
- Try removing the Ink cartridges of your Printer and fix it again.
- Disconnect the power cable and then plug-in back again.
- Wait for a few minutes and try plugging in your printer back to the power outlet.
- Also, try cleaning the electrical contacts and check if your error codes can be resolved.
- If you get a prompt to print the calibration page, then perform the test so that you can overcome the hp envy 4520 error codes to a greater extent.
Error code OXB96B578C
- The above error code indicates that your printer had lost the connection
- You can try unplugging your printer and fix it again to overcome the Error code OXB96B578C
Error code OXB80AF934
Error code OXB80AF934 often appears on your hp envy 4520 printers. It is better to contact the hp technical team to resolve the issue since the Error code OXB80AF934 is a little complex one.
Error code 0Xb39FF018
Error code 0Xb39FF018 is another common hp envy 4520 error code.
To resolve the error code,
- Ensure that your printer is plugged in correctly to a wall outlet.
- If the above steps don’t work, try servicing your printer first and the error will be automatically resolved. If your printer is in warranty contact your network provider for a free service of your printer. A service charge will be imposed if your product has expired the period of warranty.
- Resetting your printer completely can overcome the error codes to a greater extent.
Follow the above troubleshooting guidelines to overcome the HP Envy 4520 error code. To know more, you can call us on our toll-free number +1-855-602-1890 and our network support team is here to assist you. Website www.123-hp-com-envy.com