Connect Wireless Printer HP Envy 5530 – 123.hp.com/envy4510
How to Connect Wireless Printer HP Envy 5530
Want to know how to connect wireless printer HP Envy 5530? Go through this blog. It is very simple and easy.
Step 1: Preparation for the driver installation:
Gather all the following things before you start with the wireless installation.
- Keep these ready
- Name of your wireless network (SSID)
- Password you have set to protect your network (WEP key or WPA passphrase)
- Your HP Envy 5530 printer.
- A computer
- Internet access- High-speed broadband internet access is preferred.
- Turn on all your devices (Printer, System and your Router).
- Check if you have connected your printer and computer to the same wireless network
- Place your printer as close as possible to the router.
- Check if there are any obstacles between your printer and the router.
- Do not connect the USB or the Ethernet cable until you receive a prompt
Step 2: How to connect wireless printer HP Envy 5530:
You can use the Wireless Setup Wizard and set up and manage the printer wireless connection to your Mac PC/laptop.
- Power on your HP Printer.
- Touch this Wireless icon on your printer control panel.
- Click on Settings to open it.
- Open the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow every instruction that displays on the control panel
- Now you have connected your HP printer to your wireless network.
Step 3: Printer driver download and installation:
Download the latest version of the driver software.
- Search for your printer model.
- Provide your HP Printer’s model number.
- Choose your printer model/name from the drop-down menu.
- Click Download to save it to your system (123.hp.com/envy4510).
- After the download is complete, click the file name with “.dmg” from the browser.
- You can also find it in downloads folder of your system.
- Close the installation software after you receive a prompt message.
- The HP Utility software window opens up.
- Continue to the next step after you select your printer name.
- Click on Add Printer to add your printer to your system.
- Choose the printer model number/name.
- Select the printer which has Bonjour listed under Kind.
- You can choose Use or Print Using menu, and select the name of your printer from the drop-down menu.
Visit our website for more details on how to connect wireless printer HP Envy 5530. You can also contact us at our toll-free numbers +1-820-300-0370 for additional help. For more information visit our website at 123-hp-com-envy.com