How to Connect to HP Envy 4500 wireless printer? – 123.hp.com/setup
Connect HP Envy 4500 Wireless Printer
If you are considering getting the Envy 4500, for your home needs, then it would be best to learn how to connect HP Envy 4500 wireless printer. We appreciate you for the choice, since the HP Envy 4500 printer is excellent for both office and home atmospheres. Owing to this, we have compiled this article in the hope that you can easily configure your Wi-Fi settings on your brand-new printer! We are an informative services center who shall help you with your installation and troubleshooting.
Visit our site for more details and troubleshooting tips to help you get started on connecting your HP Envy 4500 printer (123.hp.com/setup).
Before you try to set up the Wi-Fi requirements right on your machine, ensure you run down these following points on How to connect HP Envy 4500 wireless printer:
- The Wi-Fi network availability to connect the device for installation
- Getting the paper load and ink cartridges with the required alignment ready
- Installing the software drivers
Once the above necessary steps are completed, the wireless settings on your HP Envy 4500 can be configured easily.
- There are a series of buttons that can be used for printer reset.Get the device turned on.
- If you find the wireless light to be blinking, continue to install the software.
- Once you reach the point, press and hold the Power
- Use the routine which is the Start plus Copy plus Black button twice and then press the Cancel button thrice for process completion.
- Once this is done, release the Power
Check the wireless light. If you don’t find it blinking, then repeat the process again till you get the wireless light to start blinking. When you have successfully established the settings, proceed to software installation.
The wireless setup for configuring the HP Envy 4500 is pretty simple and easy. And if you ever feel the need for printer assistance or help on How to connect HP Envy 4500 wireless printer, reach out to us at +1-855-602-1890 or visit us at www.123-hp-com-envy.com, for a personalized printer assistance. We are an informative services center for helping people to maximize their printer experiences.