HP Envy 5000 Printer – Setup, Driver Download and Troubleshooting Issues
HP Envy 5000 Printer
If you are in search of a printer model with excellent print speed & quality, it’s the HP Envy 5000 model that offers interesting features. Include black & color cartridges, mobile printing options, copy, scan & fax options; compatible software’s to offer excellent performance and lot more. HP Envy 5000 users can proceed with setup and 123.hp.com/setup 5000 guide will have the required information. If you do not have the preliminary requirements, it’s tough to execute setup instructions
If you are new to HP Envy 5000, check out the features and specifications before you buy
HP Envy 5000 Setup Guide – 123.hp.com/setup 5000
Here we explain 123.hp.com/setup 5000 steps in detail and the process include collecting the requirements, establishing the network connection, downloading the matching HP Envy 5000 software, sliding the cartridges, placing the paper in the paper input tray, troubleshooting HP Envy 5000 setup issues and lot more.
Error codes & error messages are unavoidable & common with any printer model that you use. The best thing you can do is to analyze the type of error first & then proceed with the troubleshooting tips.
First-time Printer Setup Instructions
- As the first & foremost step of 123.hp.com/envy5000, slide the paper in your paper input tray and ensure that you place the paper properly.
- Always ensure that you prefer using good quality papers and HP always recommend using HP photo papers and premium photo paper, HP premium plus photo paper and photo-based papers
- Create an account to register your printer and all you need to do is to navigate to official page & provide the required data visiting the required space. Note down the login credentials before you proceed
- Start to slide the cartridges to the required slot and it’s the next step. Open the cartridge access door & begin sliding it to respective slot. Make a note that there are separate slots available for black & color cartridges.
- Ensure that there are no dust or smears that accumulate over the surface
- The very next step is to connect your device to network & there are two options available, wired & wireless. Opting wireless is always best to get excellent speed & you just need to type wireless network username & password
There exist two methods available for software download and it’s the
Software download from a webpage preferred by most of the HP printer users
- The software & driver download section is where you can provide the required data & include the product name & operating system version
- If you prefer using software CD, slide it to the computer
- Start extracting the zip file to the required folder.
- Now click on the setup file & then proceed with onscreen prompts to complete the software installation
Check if the wireless setup wizard steps are available & if you have to navigate to the respective settings, select it & then proceed to answer the instructions of the wizard
Begin your entire print, scan, copy & fax jobs & you will get excellent print results if you opt for HP Envy 5000 model
Make the document selection before you print, set your preferences & click on the Print icon to begin all your print jobs. If printing from a mobile device is your choice, try installing AirPrint & ePrint app
Troubleshooting HP Envy 5000 Issue
- If it is a printing error, remove the blocked or jammed papers in queue
- Also, check the network credentials that you use and ensure that it is valid
- Restart your HP Envy 5000 printer and check if you can get rid of the errors
- To get rid of AirPrint & ePrint errors, cross-check & verify the app compatibility and try installing the compatible app
- Scan your device with HP printer scan & doctor tools and run it to opt for fix printing & fix scanning option to start the scan process
- Update the device software regularly and cross-check if you use the latest version